2009年8月3日星期一

1st time with my 1st DSLR Canon 450D...'My memory not mine'

Sorry for those 《傻仔芹菜爱国游之sekinchan一日游》reader or supporter just because I own so many people (e.g facebook friend, course mate, friends, PC Fair Show Girls)photos so i have to skip this travel notes 1st and continue later. Sorry x 100 T.T

Let talk about my 1st time with my 1st DSLR canon 450D(but sold already and bought new DSLR canon 500D just because Full HD video recorder). Following is my 1st DSLR work (after bought canon 450D then directly to KL Bon Odori 09), so if any comments just leave your comment 'Your Message My Greeting 你的留言我的问候' there and I will note down and i will special attention on you guys comment and ideas.

Following work is photographs surreptitiously and she is a crew of KL Bon Odori'09. And this title called 'My memory not mine' so I used brown color with 'Film Grain' style as a concept. Hope you guys like it and enjoy it...

Sorry again for those 《傻仔芹菜爱国游之sekinchan一日游》reader...

KL Bon Odori'09...













I will upload another album soon...

没有评论: