2008年12月29日星期一

Christmas Eve '08

Christmas Eve should be celebration but me need to work on that day then what to do...just bring along the laptop to celebrate lo...Haha...wanna thanks Shervain just because she keep asked me join them and she told me will find the place with WIFI (for me online work)...really paisei just because we just met once before...Let check it out that day Christmas celebration photo with my friends...

Italian Restaurant with Lousy Food


Fidel's Bar

Chui Ping, Shervain, sozai @ laptop, Wendy Tan, Yi Chinn

Shervain, sozai @ laptop, Wendy Tan, Yi Chinn

Cheers!!!Merry Christmas...Happy New Year...

Drink Drink Drink

Group Photo

Tuborg

Durex Condom @ Tuborg


Photos by Sharp 904SH


My laptop @ My drink 'Tuborg'


My drinks >> 'Tuborg' @ 'Kampai'


My drinks >>'Kampai' Ice


Girl > 'Kampai' Ice , Guy > 'Tuborg' but me both (cause me special). Haha...


TTDI Plaza (Nice Place)

没有评论: